Tuesday 22 May 2012

Human Nature: Weakness

I have been a fool and I have learned.

I still don't understand entirely how it works but I have been figuring it out. I am a part of The Brute. That is why I know what's happening outside of his domain despite staying in here. As a part of him I have access to the domain and the ability to grant or restrict access. So when my mother who had been killed by The faceless Bastard was suddenly speaking to me asking for access I didn't think. I let her in and the moment she appeared she hugged me. At that point I came to my senses but it was far too late. I'm not sure how it was done. My guess is The Archangel and Dying Man working together but somehow my mother had been brought back and then possessed by The Dying Man in an attempt to get to me and kill me. See, as The Dying Man explained, The ritual used to bring back the brute bound him to me. His power is focused through me. If I die his power drains. The plan probably would of worked if it wasn't for what I said earlier. I am a part of The Brute.

The Dying Man entered my body and began assuming control. I couldn't change to my gas form due to his influence. I could feel myself losing control and then I felt a massive surge of power. I could see The Dying Man in my head and then a giant hand made of smoke and flame came down crushing him. I heard him roaring in pain and anger and then silence. The Dying man wasn't finished yet but he was transferred. The Dying Man's power had grown exponentially somehow during the final days of the earth and while he was still nowhere near as powerful as The Brute he wasn't that easy to destroy. The Brute had pulled him out of me and into it's main mass to properly crush it. I could see them fighting inside of it's mind. The fight was incredibly one sided. The Dying Man couldn't take control and couldn't fight back. He was destroyed by The Brute. Every blow destroying portions of him until nothing was left.

Two fears down and lesson learned. I need to be much more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment