Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Death of those who cannot die.

So I mentioned that a Fear has died. I meant it. The Brute and The Plague Doctor fought for a long time. With each passing moment The Brute seemed to get stronger until he finally overpowered The Plague Doctor and... Well he destroyed him. I don't know if one can really call him dead but The Brute knocked him to the ground and then proceeded to light him up like a flamethrower until he turned into a cloud of green gas and then dissipated into the air. The plague stopped immediately and there has been no other sighting of The Plague Doctor. So I'm pretty sure he's been destroyed.

I have a theory as to why The brute is still getting stronger. I think he's feeding off his war against The Fears. Every time they attack him his power grows. They have no way to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment